- Intelligence Squared debate dataset (First released, 2017)
- Idebate – supporting arguments annotation (First released, 2017)
- Movie Review and Online Argument Corpus (First Released, 2016)
- Socially-Informed Timeline Generation Corpus (First Release, 2015)
- Wikipedia Disputed Discussion Corpus (First Release, 2016)
– Dataset for “Winning on the Merits: The Joint Effects of Content and Style on Debate Outcomes”
– Supporting arguments and their type annotation on 200 debate motions collected from Idebate.org.
– Movie critics and their consensus from Rotten Tomatoes.
– Online arguments from idebate.org.
– New York Times, CNN, and BBC news articles and user comments on four major events happened in 2014.
– New York Times news articles and user comments in 2013.
– Dispute and non-dispute discussions from Wikipedia talkpages.